How To Boil Chicken



Soooo chicken is def something that gets rotated into the weekly meal plan and I usually try to pop some chicken in the crockpot with some water and organic chicken broth.

But...sometimes..well A LOT of the time, my day gets crazy with a 2 year old and an 8 month old so I tend to forget to put food in the crockpot.

And by the time I remember that ummm I need to make dinner...it's like 5:00pm and ain't nobody got time to wait 4 hours for chicken in the crockpot HA! 

So I just boil my chicken and it does the same thing in WAY less the time!

I take my chicken breast.

Toss it in a pot with half water and half chicken broth or you can use all water if you want...but I like to use chicken broth because mama likes a little FLAVAAAA!

When it comes to a boil, I just boil it for 20-30 minutes.

Shred that baby up.

Use it for salads, quesadillas, fajitas, throw it in with some quinoa & veggies, WHATEVER! 

It's so versatile!


Post a Comment