21 Day Fix Chicken Fried Rice

This is probably one of the EASIEST meals I've made! This will definitely be in the weekly rotation. You could even prep your chicken and brown rice ahead of time (I prep on Sundays for the week) to save EVEN more time.



Here ya go!

And you're welcome.

You'll be thanking me later! :)


Ingredients:

4 cups of brown rice (cooked)
3 cups of frozen mixed veggies (I used peas, carrots, zucchini)
shredded or grilled chicken (chopped)
4 whole eggs
coconut oil or evoo
6 Tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos Soy Sauce


Directions:

1. Cook your veggies in a pot or steamer (I use a steamer and LOVE it!).

2. Scramble four eggs in a pan of coconut or extra virgin olive oil.

3. Add in brown rice, chicken and mixed veggies.

4. Stir.

5. Mix in 6 Tbsp of Braggs Liquid Aminos.

6. Stir some more.

7. Serve and enjoy!

This recipe was made for three people ANDDD we had leftovers! Perfect for lunch or dinner the next day!

For my 21 Day Fix friends this is:

1 yellow (brown rice)
1 red (chicken and egg)
1 green (mixed veggies)
1 orange (liquid aminos)







1 comment

  1. I'm going to try this soon! What would a serving be... like a cup? My hubby is working with portion control!

    ReplyDelete