Paleo Pancakes





I love the weekends because I actually have the time to make a "breakfast" "breakfast", if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my oatmeal and eggs every morning, but it's nice to be able to switch it up on the weekends.

ESPECIALLY when I'm craving IHOP!

Mmmmm! I LOVEEEE pancakes. 

Like seriously, I could eat them every dang day. But these abs that I'm working on may not show up if I do that! :) 

So I decided to make these Paleo Pancakes for breakfast today to satisfy my Ihop craving. 

And let me tell you..OH EM GEE! They were so delicious! I'm now planning on making a good amount on Sundays as part of my meal prep, and have these throughout the week for a quick, easy breakfast. 

If you want to try them (you DEFINITELY should) here's the recipe:

What You'll Need:
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/4 cup coconut flour
  • 1 tsp. coconut oil or coconut oil spray

Directions:
  1. Put all ingredients in a blender.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
  4. Add coconut oil to the pan.
  5. Shake the skillet gently to spread the batter into a 4 inch circle.
  6. Cook for about 2-4 minutes until the bottom of the pancake is golden brown. 
  7. Flip gently with a spatula. Cook the other side for another 2-4 minutes.
  8. Enjoy! 


This makes about 7-8 pancakes. 

To make more pancakes (about 14 pancakes) you can use the measurements below:

3 ripe bananas
6 eggs
1/3 cup coconut flour

If you are following the 21 Day Fix program, one serving is 3 pancakes. This equals 1 red, 1 purple, and 1 yellow. 

Let me know if you try it! 

XOXO
Nesli


Post a Comment