3LBS Gained & Back to Meal Planning

Welp. I knew it was coming. 


Gained 3 lbs. 

I've been horrible with my eating..like a hot mess disaster.. and my workouts have been very minimal. 

I haven't been feeling myself lately and I've been giving in to emotional eating.


I'm still not getting very much sleep because the girls are just horrible sleepers, so that exhaustion is really getting to me. 

But this is ridiculous. 

I need to get back to keeping my body and mind healthy. 

Because it all goes hand in hand--I feel better all around when I take care of myself. 

So I'm going to stop waiting until the evening/night to work out. 

I'm going to actually meal plan and stop trying to wing it. 

And I'm going to push myself and keep giving myself that positive self talk. 

I need to do this. 


Because it's 3lbs today. But then it'll be 7lbs the next time. Then 10lbs. And before I know it, I'll have gained 15-20lbs. 


And scares the crap out of me! 

Soooo...getting my ISH together and getting back on track this week.

And that starts with actually meal planning.

Here's what I have planned for the week.


Click the PICTURE of the Meal Plan to access it.

Post a Comment