Is Shakeology Worth It?




When you run out of your daily superfoods that's your lunch or afternoon snack everyday and you vent/have a freak out about it to one of your besties that lives on the other side of the country..so she runs to the post office that day to mail you some packets until your next shipment comes!!💕
.
A lot of people ask me "Does it actually work?"  I lost 50lbs after my first pregnancy and maintained it for a year, got abs to actually show themselves haha {was never able to do that--not that its important but it felt awesome} until I got pregnant again, then drank it throughout my pregnancy (had the healthiest pregnancy) then lost 30lbs again and got back into pre baby shape. I would say it works. It helps to curb my cravings, fill my body with dense superfood nutrition, gives me energy, and keeps my skin clear. 

.

A lot of people say to me "Is it worth the money?" To me... I can't put a price on my health.Keeping my body healthy and in the BEST situation possible is so important to me and my family. And not just that but I spent much more a month on Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts coffee than I do on this bag of superfoods. 😉
.

I also hear... "I found a cheaper shake at ____ that is the same thing. Why pay more for this?" 🙅There are lots of competitors but there's nothing else like Shakeology on the market. There are over 70 superfoods ingredients in this bag from countries across the entire world. No juicing (I've done it) or cheaper alternative can replicate what's in this bag.💕
.
At the end of the day though... It's what worked and continues to work for me. It tastes delicious and it makes me feel good and that's why for the past 2 1/2 years I've been drinking this goodness.

Post a Comment