Day 1 Self Love Challenge

SELF LOVE CHALLENGE DAY 1:



YOU deserve HAPPINESS.

Repeat after me.

“I DESERVE TO BE HAPPY.”

Sometimes we are really hard on ourselves, when really we don’t need to be. But sometimes it isn’t that simple, right?

We get so caught up in trying to be “PERFECT” and COMPARING ourselves to others which is stupid..don’t try to be perfect and DON’T EVER  compare yourself to someone else. You..WE..are all IMPERFECTLY PERFECT.

Just be yourself.

Let people see the REAL, IMPERFECT, FLAWED, QUIRKY, WEIRD, BEAUTIFUL, MAGICAL person that you are.

And LOVE every bit of YO’ SELF. All the IMPERFECTIONS and errrrythang! <3

Give yourself the respect and appreciation that you DESERVE.

Say this with me:


I appreciate my heart and in turn I refuse to disrespect it with fatty foods and clogged arteries.

I love my life and in turn I do what I must to make the BEST of it.

I LOVE myself enough to give myself compliments DAILY.

TODAY’S CHALLENGE: Give yourself a compliment today!

Go tell yourself that you are a Bad-Ass chick who can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.

Tell yourself that your booty looks good in dem jeans today!

Tell yourself that your hair is ON POINT today!

Tell yourself that you were kind today.

How did you compliment yourself today? I wanna hear it! Comment below <3

Post a Comment