27 Weeks Pregnancy Fitness Update


It's definitely getting harder to work out...I'm having to modify quite a bit, change up the exercises a little because my bump is in the way, and I'm just not able to do as many reps anymore.

I started to feel really defeated during my workout tonight. I know I'm growing this AMAZING tiny human and my body isn't the same and I'm not able to do what I was able to do months ago..but it's still hard not to go there.

I reminded myself that I'm not working out right now to lose weight, gain muscle, or tone..but I'm doing it to be healthy for this beautiful baby girl & for an easier delivery/recovery!

So what I've learned tonight is to not get discouraged or feel defeated by the obstacles you face in your fitness journey. Do the best you can, be good to your body, stay determined and you'll achieve your goals!

{p.s that's not sweat on my belly ha! I accidentally got oil or something on my shirt last week󾌣 and it didn't come out}

Post a Comment