Don't let FEAR kill your DREAMS



Do something that scares the ISH out of you!
I'm SO excited and I have the CHILLS for all the people I've been talking to who are about to JUMP on our team!! We've been talking about how freakin scary it is to do something OUTSIDE your comfort zone and how AMAZING things never come from comfort zones!
_______
Feel the fear and do it anyway
πŸ‘†πŸ»That is what my team is about! 
_______
These chicks are girls WHO are about to PUT EXCUSES behind them, WHO are about to GO AFTER the BODY they have always wanted, who are about to GO AFTER the income they need to feel FREEDOM, the LIFESTYLE they need to feel special & HAPPY.πŸ’—
_______
THAT is WHY I got into this business and it still EXCITES the freakin HECK out of me to this day!!
_______
I was SO SCARED when I first joined as a beachbody coach, SO AFRAID to fail, so afraid that I wouldn't be good enough, so afraid that people wouldn't want to join me, afraid that this wasn't going to be the thing that made me happy again, afraid to be part of a SILLY thing that wasn't "REAL" because I thought it was a scam. But DANG y'all. This is the REALEST thing I've ever been part of..like EVER.πŸ’•
_______
And we are just getting warmed up!! I've been staying up until about 2am for the past couple nights with one of the other leaders on my team and we've re-vamped trainings, come up with better systems, etc. to HELP the new
people on our team so that it takes THEM HALF the time it took us to become successful in the biz.πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»
_______
Get out of your OWN way.πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ And just be freakin FEARLESS in whatever you do this year!

Post a Comment