White Trash Mix Recipe

My FAV holiday recipe is this White Trash mix!! Omg so good! Like it's so good I literally CANNOT control myself. 
Like I eat it until I feel sick. HA! I can't believe I just admitted that. No shame in that though. I'm pretty healthy and workout so when I indulge..I'm not going to feel guilty about it!
You HAVE to try this recipe though.


Ingredients:
3 cups of regular cheerios
3 cups of corn Chex
3 cups of rice Chex
2 cups mini pretzels
1 bag of m&ms
1/2 bag of mini snickers (we chopped them into fourths)
2 1/2 cups of salted roasted peanuts
2 bags of ghirardeli white chocolate (melted)
Directions:
Mix everything into a large bowl, except for the white chocolate.
Melt the white chocolate slowly (we just put it in the microwave).
Add the melted white chocolate into the mix.
Stir.
Place the mixture onto a baking sheet or parchment paper. Spread it out. Then pop into the fridge!

Post a Comment