Follow Your Dreams




Sitting here thinking this morning...󾬏on the last few days of my spring break..

This could be my life..everyday for the rest of my life..pretty soon.

Morning cup of coffee.
A good book to cleanse my soul.
Listening to the rain drops outside on patio.🌧

When I started this online fitness business after I had Ayla, I knew that this was something that was going to allow me to stay at home with her and my future babies ONE DAY.

I had the vision.✨
This was my dream and still is my dream.

I've learned that so many people stop dreaming and stop going for what they want in life because it's either too hard or it's not the norm. That used to be me. I used to be so nervous and so scared of what people would think of me if I did something out of the norm-->like a network marketing at home business.

Over the past few months..I've learned not to care about what people think about me, my choices, and my dreams.

Because I am making them a reality. And it feels so dang good!

I'm okay with this taking me a year to get to where I am now financially in the business and I know it'll take me another 6 months- 1 year to get to surpassing my teacher income...but I'd rather work hard for 16 months than work for 30 years of my life.

I know some people may read this and think I'm cray..like that'll never happen..but I'm just going to keep doing me!✨󾬏

Because it's already happening!❤️

#dreamsdocometrue #getafterit #youcantoo #beachbody #sograteful

Post a Comment