21 Day Fix Extreme: Turkey Meatballs

This is my new FAVORITE recipe y'all! 

Following the 21 Day Fix program to the TEE has definitely forced me to cook my own meals everyday, rather than go out to Chipotle or Panera when I just don't FEEEEL like cooking.

Tonight was one of those nights where I just DID NOT feel like cooking, but I have goals and I want results people! 

So I made these great super delicious turkey meatballs for dinner. I will definitely be adding this to the weekly meal plan. 

Turkey Meatballs


What You'll Need:

1.5 lbs Ground Turkey Breast
1 tsp. sea salt or Himalyan salt
1 tsp. dry mustard
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 large egg
3/4 cup quick cooking oats
2 cloves garlic; finely chopped
12 fresh parsley springs; finely chopped
1 tbsp. tomato sauce (no sugar added)

What You'll Do:

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Roll mixture into 25-30 1-inch balls.
5. Place on baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle (I did 23 minutes)

7. Serve with your favorite sides!





Post a Comment